Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Trying to Stay on Top of Things

Learning to do this blog every day is not easy. Perhaps I am too scattered but I'm improving slowly. Trying to increase my discipline is a step by step process.


Perhaps this program to scan all the paper onto computer could help:
http://www.neatco.com/products.aspx

I still have eBay to contend with and my Token for Auctiva was expired. I spent some time reviving that Token so my cross selling bar would be reactivated in my listings. (That cross selling bar rotates through other items I am selling on each listing.)

Lo and behold, I found Auctiva has retained my old listings (totalling 800 plus), which will be amazing in restocking the eBay store. Of course some listings were duplicated as they relisted and some were sold but many of those items have a similar piece still in my possession. With modifications they can be uploaded fairly easily. Hey, it beats building those listings all over from scratch!

I'm a little worried my ISP is going under, so the email overflowing is a huge problem! I feel I have to cut it down to size and then slide it into Outlook but maybe I have that reversed. Maybe I should shovel it into Outlook and THEN go through it. I'm mostly concerned with the eBay stuff but its buried in two email addresses in various files.

No matter what first I have to set up Outlook. Maybe that can be done tomorrow before I go to the IT Job Fair in Madison. I have to look up how to do that set up. I'm sure I can find a "how-to" online, print it out, and use it to get set up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home