Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Core Issues

Having already identified the $5,000 Challenge as being a future goal, I'm putting it aside and going back to the core of the mater. Getting a for profit website up and running so I can make SOME money this month per my list of incremental goals is key to my success. This is a down time with eBay so lets go for it.

So having identified the need to stay on task on the ESP website I worked there downloading and viewing but again branched out to the ebooks in my huge collection and reviewed 200 pages of autorespondermagic.pdf in the sub-directory MyEbooks/6000 ebooks on the Christy identity. A lot is obsolete but I do believe I found some valuable info there. Still wondering about all the old ebook files on the Adam identity.

Tomorrow I need to download the 10 ebooks + the 6 Bonus Products. Then start to work on them right away. They are the most current money makers that need no revision.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home