Thursday, April 09, 2009

Exploring Options

When I was selling ebooks on EBay I purchased many titles. I'm just going through to maximize my knowledge but also to see what is currently saleable. So many of those relating to Ebay are out of date since they changed all the rules on Ebooks.

EBay is constantly shifting and sometimes it's hard to keep up between them and shipping changes that require all your listings to be changed. Sometimes I wonder if EBay was my big mistake since we had websites we paid for and then paid again and again to be mentored. It ended up being a lot of money for nothing since neither of us got a website up under their tutelage. I won't mention any names but if you get a postcard or letter for a "free" dinner watch out! It may be the most expensive dinner you ever had.

I also have a very expensive leather portfolio I use that comes from a famous multilevel marketing company that was branching onto the Internet. We were going to get in on the ground floor. LOL! They used a different name to rope us in but then it boiled down to their products plus a few others.

I have had several shopping sites I opened and subsequently closed but still have a hobby website I built and a few Blogs. So far I have tried Live Journal, MSN Spaces, and here but now will be trying Wordpress next. It looks like more complex options are available there but for ease on a beginner Blogger is the best in my opinion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home