Monday, March 23, 2009

Working from Home

Well I did it! I purchased a "9 Easy Steps" from Shawn Casey. If I can create a few streams of income even if they are small to start with, then maybe I can make it working from home.

I know right now it's tough on Ebay, but that will pass with Tax Day. In the mean time I can rebuild the store so Mothers Day sales from EBay can be another stream that perhaps will help to keep me afloat.

Now I just have to get going which is harder than it sounds. Staying home creates all kinds of opportunities to procrastinate: cooking, cleaning, going through the never ending piles of paperwork, coupons and rebates take extra time as well. The surveys have not paid off yet; so far its just a time investment. The email boxes which are overflowing and the new types of networking and job hunting online are taking time as well.

I'll have to make appointments for each item to stay on task. That will have to be incorporated into my list/spreadsheet. So far I feel like I'm playing catch up with things. Seeing things done on the list will give me a sense of accomplishment. Less TV time would be a plus and a daily walk would be good for my health.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home