Thursday, February 12, 2009

Interviews for Temp and Permanent Jobs

Today I ran over to the other side of Madison to see the people at Robert Half and Accountemps. It was a good meeting although they were not encouraging about what work is currently available but I do have a track record as an employee from some years back so who knows?

As I was leaving I spoke with CFS to confirm my appointment. I met with a new person there and we had quite a discussion as well. I wondered if Madison had some kind of Job Networking Group like Milwaukee but if there is one I haven't found it yet.

By the time I got done with that and a bit of grocery shopping I was exhausted and promised myself I would stay home and rest for a day or two. No point in pushing so hard I get sick again; too much of that going around right now.

I joined the Mystery Book Club here in town (local networking since you never know who knows about a job).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home