Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Getting it together

Today started with my internet down so after rebooting, first the computer, then the modem, and after a lengthy call to the ISP where they reset the modem and had me reboot the router. It just seems that everything is more complicated than it should be.

I built a spreadsheet to help my organize all my loose ends. I have pages for errands, bills to pay, education (since I am offered some certifications free for working as a temp), EBay listings to reduce my clutter and relieve more stock in hand, jobs t(o apply or follow up), survey companies (to make a couple of bucks), and I'm debating the ebook idea so they got a page too.

I know I need to focus but right now my direction is a bit unclear so I will try to get as much as I can done and track my progress with each item. That way evaluating will be easier and I can rule out items as I go. Plus memories fade all too quickly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home