Saturday, April 11, 2009

Working late

Today was kind of strange in that I ended up sleeping most of the afternoon. I guess doing my own thing is starting to affect my sleeping patterns which is okay as long as I work on the business every day no matter what time it is. Isn't choosing your own hours part of being in charge of how you run your business?

I do need to be well rested before I go spend time with little kids for the holiday. I'm also going to take some extra vitamin C today and the next few days since being sick would be a major setback right now. I'm so susceptible to all those kid germs.

So now back to the plan, which is to watch the video presentation that goes with the study guide "How to Get Paid Even Before You Create A Product". It's 90 minutes in two parts and the study guide is 105 pages.

I'm also purchasing more videos tonight because there is a slammin' sale and I need all the help I can get at this point. I have written so much I have to break out new pens too cuz I'm running out of ink but all that writing shows me I'm "getting it". (Writing notes is generally how I process material.) It also gives me a place to go back and refer to when I'm questioning my memory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home