Friday, April 10, 2009

Today I was Planning Future Relaxation

Or is that visualizing how I want to live? I have been helping arrange my two vacations for the end of June and beginning of July. That was time consuming and I totally enjoyed making suggestions and booking tickets. Now I just have to make some money to pay for it.

I also went out to lunch with a friend who is having a rough time. She has been trying to get a roommate which is also something I considered to mitigate my own expenses. We both live in 3 bedroom houses all by ourselves so it should make sense.

She has a little better situation in that she has 3 full baths and lake access but somehow it just won't work out. She has interviewed so many people and on two separate ocassions took money (once with a contract stipulating how much, how long, and what was included.) Both of these guys backed out in rude ways.

The first guy sent his girlfriend to get the few boxes he moved in and won't return her calls. Then the second one, signed the contract, and paid for half a month with a check which he has now issued a stop payment on, creating an over draft for her checking account. What is with these guys???

This makes me so glad I didn't think more than once about getting someone to share my house. What a pain in the neck! Who needs that kind of aggravation?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home