Monday, April 13, 2009

Work Every Day - Happy Easter

Today I revised and updated the spreadsheet where I am tracking everything, filed my UC claim (which was easy since I haven't made any money yet), then I purchased 14 videos with resale rights on sale for $7, and worked on the study guide to the $5,000.00 Challenge for several hours. It's worthwhile but not the first thing to implement since I have no product to discuss, credibility, or expertise in this field to train or offer affiliate status in a teleseminar.

The first thing I must get going is a website and hosting for this project! That website has to have a shopping cart or some means of payment attached. Obviously I will continue to use Paypal to start with until I have some idea of the range I will need going forward. I think I can get Blogger to accept a Paypal button but I assume the Wordpress blog they suggest is a better choice since it looks more customizable.

Tomorrow I must get further into the 9 steps program, finish downloading my bonuses, search out my keywords (for the title and tags), set up an account to use Yahoo Search Marketing Tools (formerly Overture) for free (minimum $30 deposit to start advertising). This will allow searching on keywords to find something affordable. Sounds like I need to organize my own steps.

Ah well it was a long day with a couple hours in the car, time spent putting my dish to pass together, a long movie we shared some time together after dinner, and time spent with my friend and her family (who are close enough to be my family). All the kids gave me a hug even the grown up ones. My Godson was wild and was still awake in his bed at 11:30 when I left.

Time to call this day over!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home