Monday, April 20, 2009

Getting Back to Work

It was nice to get away but its always good to come home too and the house was clean. The weather has changed and we have rain and cold for the next few days. The better to work through those days and wait for the rebound to Spring that will be here later in the week.

Getting back to working hard today. I had my weekend away. First I spent time at Department of Workforce Development Friday before heading into Milwaukee for Gallery Night. Saturday and Sunday we mostly hung out and relaxed but we did go do part of our volunteer time. Got my UC Claim in and did my work search yesterday.

Today I must download and read material. Then its Keyword testing and finding a name for my new website. The next steps will be to register and start building it.

More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home