Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Progress

Its slow but steady here with my monetary situation improved a bit. (At least the rent and utilities are paid.) Staying home a lot and taking it slow means no spending and the whole allergy thing is not sending me into a tail spin as it has done so many years.

Typically I would have a sinus infection by now and even once it bloomed into a double ear infection. I do feel ahead of the game in that respect. Accomplished a huge list today already but am running out of steam for now.

Next is to make some business calls and watch a training session while waiting for the plumber. Yes to add to my joy, I have a leak in the basement (some kind of valve), it's pouring outside, gloomy as heck, but I keep making lists of things to accomplish and checking them off one by one. Gradually it is getting done step by step but the progress is slow.

On the other hand I do have a dinner date tonight. I get out of the house for a change, have fun conversation along with a great dinner, and hopefully hear some music. I just have to decide where dinner is going to be since its in my neck of the woods. My first choice is closed on Tuesdays so now what? Tune in next time for the answer . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home