Sunday, September 20, 2009

Under the weather and other complications

Although I have been making a daily itemized list and working to that plan, nothing ever prepares me for how much I slow down when I'm sick. I have always had stamina beyond what is the norm so when its gone I miss it.

Nothing serious this time just the allergy thing; I have issues during ragweed season. It can start me off on a upper respiratory infection so I like to I nip it in the initial stages or it can get me, then take forever to get rid of later. I had videos so that a nap and plenty of time snuggled up for rest was almost a pleasure.

Feeling better today, so I'm working off yesterdays list plus what was added for today. Unemployment Compensations Weekly Claims should be filed Sunday but so far today their system has been down. It keeps giving an estimate of when it will be ready in small increments, so far no go but I can try again in 15 minutes. Having to do things repeatedly doesn't help me catch up but I have to get that filed today if possible.

Next will be laundry after I see the "your claim has been filed" message but I don't want to go downstairs till that is completed. My knee is still iffy so extra trips up and down stairs are a no-no. In the mean time more videos frm Shawn and Scott Casey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home