Friday, September 18, 2009

Being My Own Boss

I thought I would start writing and see where it goes. Its Friday, so most people are thrilled about that. To me its just another day. I'm staying home and conserving my cash. This is going to be a recurring theme for me in the weeks ahead as I get back on track. I'd like to take any spare money I can find and invest it in the website, email lists, and marketing.

I have a list of things to do today, but already I started modifying it. Since my knee is killing me now, I won't be going downstairs to do laundry. Tomorrow will be soon enough. That's one of the many advantages to working at home; you CAN modify your schedule when you need to do that for a good reason. You can travel and still work a bit to keep things moving. You can arrange your schedule around events and appointments.

Since I like to be my own boss, I need to start getting paid what I am worth for it. Now to get on with it. First I'll be working on increasing the number of streams of income, after that I can work on quantity of income from each of those streams. Then I'm sure I'll be back with a different product to add to the number of those streams again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home