Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Making progress against inertia and depression

I'm watching videos from Shawn and Scott Casey, Tellman, and Sam Crowley. The more positives I take in, the less the negatives will have affected me in the long run. I'm still fighting inertia and depression but making forward steps all the time. Years ago I learned your mental state is like a bank balance: positive ideas are like a deposit and negative ideas are like withdrawals. To stay in the black is how you can move ahead.

I need a little money (which will come this week) to make progress in putting up the sales page. Money also is needed to pay eBay so I can add items for sale. EBay has a two fold purpose for me. It will be a good link to sell and advertise info products (I have a long standing reputation there) plus getting rid of jewelry and accessory stock that is taking up space here that I could use for so many other things.

Once this project starts returning a little income it will be easier since the inertia will have turned. Who knew when I started this process (and really when was that start) where it would lead? How many of us know or can identify where or when a process started?

I have gone to various fortune tellers in the past and all of them say I will be a huge success later in life. I'm ready! I have passive income to get me through while I get underway. So let's do it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home