Friday, September 25, 2009

Financial Meltdown continues

Been catching up on freebies, coupons, ebay, and any other way to solve my immediate financial meltdown (since my benefits ended with a short week). Today I asked for a loan from my life insurance. I also checked into the cash value of a few things. With the limited income of unemployment I need a boost to recoup my losses of the gap in payments.

My best bet is to keep slogging through this mess as best I can, gaining knowledge, and next week when I have some cash again launch the website even though I know it will morph 100 times in the next few months. Nothing is as dynamic as a webpage which can be changed at will. I have enough HTML to do that myself but that wasn't the case a few years ago.

I'm going to Milwaukee for a free event tonight at the Rehorst Distillery. I never saw a distillery in operation and they have a tasting at the end just like the brewery tours. I can't wait! I miss the cultural activities in the city so maybe we'll hit Milwaukee Art Museum for the Warhol exhibit that opened yesterday (since they are open till midnight tonight).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home