Monday, May 24, 2010

First Day of School

I have a little bit of anxiety but who knows what today will bring? I will add more after school.

Well school was really pretty good. I like the professor (who is the IT Dept head) and he gave us a big heavy book and all the supplies. I got a binder, dividers, highlighter, pen, pencil, flash drive, headset with a twenty foot extension, and lots of handouts to put in the binder. We took a test and I have homework already! Mostly we set up accounts, email, Blackboard, student access to the website, generally looking at it to see what we might need to use.

Driving home was hot, hot, hot with no air in the car even at 6 pm. Now its 7:15 and its still 90 degrees!!!

Tomorrow we meet a different professor for our 8 am class on XP. I'm taking a rolling bag this time just in case we get loaded down with more heavy books plus I assume all the miscellaneous stuff I need to take with me every day, at least until I figure out what we need it for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home