Friday, March 06, 2015

Monday, Monday

Hi ho, hi ho or is it I owe, I owe, it's off to work I go. Yes, once again I start a new job Monday. Great company, if I can get from the temp to the permanent side, will be the trick. There was a nondisclosure document to sign today before I could start there.

The company is in International Event Management with Fortune 500 clients. They have offices around the world from San Francisco to London to Singapore and many more fabulous locations. They seem to do a wide range of services from training to product demos to organizing transportation, ticketing, food and beverage, and hospitality for large scale events.

They seem to focus on sports, music, entertainment, and lifestyle. There may be opportunities for travel to exotic locations, to move into creative jobs, social media, or IT going forward. I just have to do my best to get hired full time with all those great benefits!

Right now my task will be to help them catch up with billing from 2014. Yes in March, they are still trying to bill 2014. It sounds like just my kind of task!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home