Monday, February 16, 2015

Looking ahead

Since I last wrote my dream job evaporated and I have had another less than stellar assignment. I have spent most of the winter at home except the last 10 days when I went to help my sister.  It was a nice break from the winter.

I started school online for "Web Design" (which is a prerequisite for another class I want to take) and "Creating Effective Web Content". The Web Content class is harder than I would have thought but has spurred some writing in all my blogs.

As of today, I am actively looking for a job, working on homework, and hiding from the bitter cold in equal parts. We are having a high of 15 degrees today. That is better than the rest of the week forecast so I am heading for the library and store soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home