Sunday, August 11, 2013

Flea Market

Went back to work the flea market today and it was much more successful than last time but I needed a bath and a nap when I got home. Did that and now I feel better. Made some money (not nearly enough) but at least I have gas money for the week now. Since I put in a couple of tanks full most weeks that is something good. We are considering trying Jefferson Flea Market instead: less drive time, less gas, more affluent crowds.

Someone talked to us about Wilmot Flea Market but that is in Kenosha County so until we are much better at this I think not. Also with gates opening at 5 for vendors that means trying to leave shortly after 3 am. Yikes! I would enjoy a day trip there with a stop at Tenutas :-) but a little later in the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home