Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Underemployed

Underemployed to me means, making less than I think I need to live. Currently I am and have been underemployed for months now. I have two part time jobs with no benefits. Actually I work as an employee with a somewhat flexible schedule for one company and do some free lance accounting for another. I have also had a little part time temporary work here and there.

I'm hoping the New year brings better fortunes. Right now my car is in the shop so today I am doing my housework, my client's bookkeeping. and sending out resumes. That should keep me out of trouble!

I want to start soliciting new clients for bookkeeping and computer consulting. That should be fairly profitable but take some planning: business plan, new LLC registration, flyers, advertise my services around town and in the business park. I guess I should look at mapquest in a radius to see what towns are nearest to solicit customers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home